Havering Education Services is the London Borough of Havering’s commercial brand of support services to education establishments. Our brand is a federation of distinct and integrated service departments spread across three service directorates, that is, Children, Adults & Housing, Culture and Community and OneSource. ‘OneSource’ is the shared back office support service for Newham and Havering Councils. Our range of support services covers the following area:
Our service providers are highly regarded by schools, academies, colleges and early years providers and have a long history of establishing strong partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders in these institutions so as to ensure high quality day-to-day support leading to positive outcomes for children and young people.
- Leadership and Governance
- School Improvement and Curriculum
- Facilities, Technical and Asset management
- Administration and Finance
- Pupil and Staff Wellbeing
- Brokerage of additional services not available from our in-house teams
- We offer a holistic and integrated portfolio of support services.
- Our providers are quality assured and accountable by local and national standards and like education institutions, we answer to Ofsted
- We pride ourselves in offering responsive support that will give you the capacity focus resources on what really matters to your establishment
- You can rest assured of being in good hands with reliable services delivered by qualified and committed people
- You will be able to deal with a central customer support team which offers you a primary point of contact for all enquiries and issue resolution
- All transactions made through this website are processed and validated in accordance with contracts and service level agreements.
- Should you require services that are not available on this website, you can contact the central customer support team for further guidance on buying from external service providers.